Monday, September 17, 2012

Ketchup and a Question

Hey there! It's been a while. Way too long, in fact! So here's a quick ketchup* on me. (*or catch-up, update)

The summer was good. Camp is over, but I'm okay with that. The beginning of the school year is always so exciting that it makes the end of summer bearable.
Our wonderful waterfront. A favorite pic from the summer.
All the Lakewood 2012 staff. Being ridiculous, of course :)
 I've started a new "diet" plan. It's more healthy eating than anything. But, I've lost 3 lbs in about 2 weeks! That seems like a good thing to me. Plus, I don't have to exercise like crazy. It's sorta like Weight Watchers (I think, I've never actually done WW, but have read about it). I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. by the new year. If I lose 3lbs every 2 weeks, I'll be just shy of that goal (and I'm okay with that). Oh, and I got a great bike! I've been trying to ride or walk daily for some exercise.
My bike :)  It's really nice and comfortable. I just need to ride it MORE!

College football has begun! Woo-hoo! And for that, I am thankful (Roll Tide, Roll!!!)
Roll Tide!!!! We sat in the nosebleed section at the AL vs W. KY game, but it was still fun! Alabama won!

Brad was trying to pay attention to the game. I was trying to take pictures!

I'm officially a resident of Georgia! Got my license in the mail the other day. It makes me feel like I really have moved here and am working as an independent adult. Yes, the apartment and job helped, but the license just made it all that much more official!

Now for a question: Who was your BEST teacher, and why? Doesn't matter the grade, school, etc. I'm just doing some research on effective teachers/teaching and would like to hear what you say!




No comments:

Post a Comment