Thursday, May 26, 2011

Making an Effort

In an effort to write daily (though I'm sure I won't stick to this), I'm going to do a quick note about me. Why? I've been way too busy to think about anything important to write, so I'll go ahead and grace you with some information about me that you may or may not already know.

I'm horrible at arguing. I get too flustered  to make any sense, then, when faced with a better "argue-er" than myself, I begin to doubt my own argument. I communicate much better in writing (hello, blog!). 

I like new things. I like change. I LOVE meeting new people. I adore travel (but don't do it enough).

I like to talk.  I'm working on becoming a better listener, but I know I'm better at talking than listening, and it's probably one of my (many) faults.

My bedroom is always messy. It's like a scrapbook- filled with pictures, artwork, books, jewelry, stuffed animals, clocks, mirrors, clothes, hats, shoes, papers, instruments...

I'm a musician. Sort of. I've got degrees in music, but don't currently work in the music field.

I like organization, but am MUCH better at organizing other people's lives than my own.

I'm tired. So, that's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment