Friday, May 27, 2011

Outline (sort of)

I read today that if one is going to blog and be successful, they should be sure to write about topics they are truly interested in and really love. I've been thinking about this all day, because it's only day 4 of my blogging adventure, and I'm already running out of ideas to write about.

First, how is it possible that I have nothing to say/write? I think it is because this isn't a two way conversation, it's just me rambling. That being said, I'm pretty good at rambling on without replies...so this is a bit of a quandary. Maybe it's that I'm trying to maintain some kind of privacy, so I'm finding it hard to talk too much about me or my daily activities.

But, anyway, I've decided to list some topics I love, and start writing about them over the next few weeks.

1. Music
2. Welfare, and (my) ideas on how to improve the system
3. Rights vs. Privileges (i.e. free cell phones in LA)
4. Career options (for me, of course)
5. Education (both foreign and domestic)
6. Foreign affairs (mainly Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq)
7. The upcoming presidential race
8. Congress (there are a whole lot of subtopics to this one that I'll have to list later)

Okay, enough listing for the night. Be back Monday, if not before!

No comments:

Post a Comment