Wednesday, February 8, 2012

3/3-4

Sorry about the absence of a post from yesterday...I got busy and never made time in my day to write.

I did work-out, and I pushed super hard! I was pretty sore after the workout. The plan to wake up early and do it before work didn't pan out, but if I'd done that, there is no way I would have had the energy or strength to try and max out the workout. However, tomorrow I'm going to HAVE to wake up early since I've got a really long day and I know I won't be able to exercise after work.

Today I made it through cardio pretty well. I'm still struggling on some things, but I can see improvements. I'm still pretty certain that I MAY advance to the next level on strength training before cardio. We'll see. I also know that the more muscles I build and the stronger I get, as well as the more weight I lose, the easier cardio will be.

On a different topic, let's talk about how busy I am with school work. I LOVE my job. Seriously, but I'm having a real hard time squeezing in extra things I like to do. Examples you ask? OK:
-Not only writing notes, but making homemade cards for special days (like Valentine's)
-Calling friends (I LOVE talking, and when I make phone calls to my friends I know they'll be time consuming. I just haven't had the time to call anyone in the past few weeks)
-Reading (need I say more?)
-Napping (I know I've already told you how much I like to nap. Well, that's not on the schedule anytime soon)

BUT, I don't really want to complain. Not too much, at least. I love my job and would rather have it and all of the busyness that comes with it, than not have it and have all the free time in the world. Plus, to be fair, I've got some visitors coming in the next few weeks which means I've been staying on top of all my work and planning for the next few weeks at the same time.

Speaking of visitors, my WONDERFUL boyfriend will be here next weekend!!! We'll be celebrating my birthday with family. I'm sooooo excited to see him!!! It'll be six weeks since we last saw each other! (Busy lives, distance, money, time, etc have all been against us the past 5 weeks) After he leaves, my best, best, best friend in the entire world is coming for 4 days! We'll be hanging out, going to see the Atlanta Symphony, laughing, eating, talking...you know, all the fun things that best girlfriends do. So, those are some wonderful events I'm looking forward to. It makes all of the busyness not seem so bad, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. It's always the fun things that I focus on during the busy seasons! I hear you on the lack of time, though...I WILL write back before long!

    ReplyDelete