Monday, February 27, 2012

Frustrations, Pt. 2

I need a minute to vent.

1.) I'm tired of having this cold and allergies. I don't want to blow my nose again. Ever.
2.) I want to see faster results with this exercise/diet thing. I was immediate results. I'm tired of being patient.
3.) Deciding to eliminate sugar from my coffee for lent was a bad idea. Now I don't enjoy my coffee as much, and that is depressing.
4.) My granddad is a grumpy old man and he drives me crazy sometimes. He's also really critical. I love him, but he's getting on my last nerve. I feel like I can't ever please him.
5.) I think it is bullshit that only children are socially allowed to play make-believe and make up wild imaginations. I'm tired of people laughing when I tell them crazy ideas and fun dreams. Sure, they may never happen. I get that. But it doesn't mean it's not fun to imagine and dream sometimes.
6.) Just because I don't always fit into the most practical mold doesn't mean I'm not being productive with my life. I just do things more creatively and I don't always fit into the box society wants. Deal with it.
7.) I will have fun and enjoy life. Even if that means spending a little more money rather than saving it. Or "wasting" some time laughing and doing silly things rather than reading or being "practical." I'm an artist. This is what we do.
8.) I will be happy doing the jobs I want to do. Even if that means I won't make as much money as others. I've accepted that.
9.) I'm sick of my boyfriend being 9 hours away. It sucks.
10.) My sister in law pisses me off. She doesn't communicate with me. I send gifts and packages to the niece and nephews and she never lets me know when she gets them. She doesn't ever talk to my parents even though they try really hard to be a part of her life, especially since my brother's been deployed. Since she doesn't want to ever spend time with us, we never see the kids OR my brother. Sometimes I really want to tell her how much she irritates me, but then I'm afraid it would ruin my relationship with my brother. Why couldn't I be one of the lucky people who gets a SIL that becomes a best friend? Oh well, I do love my brother-in-law.
11.) I hate my office chair. It is so uncomfortable. I hate that the office chair I want is really expensive.


But, on a happier note, it's a beautiful day. Maybe I'll go for a walk and I won't be so irritated any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment