Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/3

Work out. Done. Not too bad. I donated blood yesterday, so I was a bit nervous about doing too much with my right arm, but since I wasn't lifting heavy weights (only using the resistance band), I didn't have any problems. Those push-ups are going to be the death of me, but once I can do the push-ups, I think I'll be ready to advance to the next level (it's gonna take some weeks, though).

On a different note, I got contacts today!! I've wanted contacts since I got glasses at age 15. I'm just now getting around to it. Anyway, once I got home I noticed my eyes were quite dilated and I was having a hard time reading. I called my doctor to see if that was a normal reaction to contacts. Apparently, it's not. The only thing we can figure out is that SOMEHOW the dilating solution got on one of our fingers and onto the contacts. Really weird. I've taken them out and have cleaned them really well (I'm pretty paranoid about this). Once my eyes are back to normal I'll put the contacts back in to see if my eyes do okay. My fear is there will still be dilating solution on the contacts even if I've cleaned them. However, if that's an issue I'll call the doctor and get another pair that isn't contaminated.

Alright, enough for now. However, I've got to give a shout out to my friend, Claire! She's reading my blog (probably the only person who reads it!!). So, thanks, Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment