Thursday, January 26, 2012

1/4

Just a quick post...

I did my workout, but not without having to get over a case of the I don't want tos (not sure that's a real phrase, but I'm assuming you get what I mean).

Anywho, turns out yoga is still kicking my butt. But, I'll get it eventually. It was a LITTLE bit easier today. That could be because I wasn't as sore today as I was Tuesday (which is progress).

Tomorrow is a BUSY day. I'll be working with elementary students from 8-11 (doing a little music class with them, which is pretty nerve wracking since I'm a college teacher), then going to the university for an afternoon weekend, and later in the evening heading to visit my aunts, uncle and cousins for the weekend! Should be a good time, but I'll have to make sure I exercise Saturday! That will be the biggest hurdle--staying on this exercise plan even when I'm out of town. Luckily, it's only 35 mins long, so I won't be anti-social for too long!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment