Monday, January 30, 2012

2/1

So, if you've been reading this blog, you know I have changed the order of my workouts. Today, rather than sculpt, I did cardio. It should make my Tues/Thurs mornings a little bit easier.

I've really come to enjoy writing in my blog about the daily exercise routine. It's a bit of a motivator to workout. Anyway, it's funny how you really can see improvement in just a short amount of time. The yoga is still hard, but I made it halfway through without needing to make adjustments or take a break. Last week I couldn't do ONE move without taking a break or stopping entirely. It's pretty encouraging to see that I'm getting stronger. I don't think I've lost much weight or inches yet, but any bit of improvement is good.

Also, I was able to do jumping jacks for 30 seconds!!! I HATE jumping jacks. They hurt my boobs (seriously) AND they are hard. I think the new sports bra is a good thing. I'm going to credit this $40 sports bra for making my jumping jacks much more bearable. It was worth every dollar!!

Oh! I almost forgot, I was complimented on my triceps this weekend! My aunt said she could see some definition in my arms! So, another good sign! Hopefully I can remember all of these positive outcomes on days when I have no motivation!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment