Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Notes

I failed in doing my workout yesterday (Saturday). There was too much going on. I spent most of the day with my aunt, cousin, and grandmother, so I won't complain. I rarely get to spend entire days with them. We took my grandmother to have her nails done and get a cheeseburger, which she loved. So rescheduling a workout for valuable family time is excusable (in my book).  This meant I did the sculpting video today. Tomorrow (Monday), I'll start cardio and go all the way through Saturday. This should be a challenge. In essence, I'll be doing workouts 7 days in a row. Fortunately, they alternate so I have a day between to allow my muscles to heal.

That's all I've got for now. Good news is: I've finished one full week of Power 90!! Woot!!

1 comment:

  1. You go, lady! Seriously, you're inspiring me here!

    I have 'tagged' you for something over on my blog - hope that's okay! :)

    ReplyDelete