Saturday, January 21, 2012

#6 (week 1 in the books!)

So, yep, as the title says, week 1 is in the books. Only about 14 more to go...(not exactly sure on the number of weeks, but I know it is about 14).

Next week starts the REAL Power 90. This week was Power 90 Express Fat Burner, or something like that. However, I'm pretty sure the workouts will be similar.

Either way, I'm glad I made it through the week. It wasn't so bad. I've done really well with my "diet." No sodas, candy, desserts or anything. I've limited my sugars in coffee and tea by trying to use honey in tea and fat free flavored creamer in my coffee without additional sugar. I've also stayed away from a lot of the "bad" carbohydrates like white bread, rolls, white rice, etc. In fact, I've had very few carbs in general. Instead, I eat fruits (which give me a boost in energy because of the sugar).

So, I'd say I've been pretty successful. Now to enjoy a day without exercise (or intense exercise, I may go on a relaxing walk if the weather is nice).

No comments:

Post a Comment