Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#3

Work out. Done.

Not as bad as yesterday, and that is a blessing!! I'm going to assume it is because:
a.) Day number 3 isn't as bad as day 1 or 2
b.) Today's workout wasn't at 5:00am.

My goal is to continue doing morning workouts on Tuesday and Thursday, but I may have to add a few other days to that so I can get used to morning exercise. I was EXHAUSTED all day yesterday. The morning work out REALLY drained me. I find the opposite is the case when I exercise in the afternoons--it's like a burst of afternoon energy.

Diet: sorta bad. I had drinks with a friend last night (about 5 Mich Ultras) and then sushi today (which mean rice). However, I didn't stuff myself on the sushi and actually brought home leftovers. So that is a plus! (Lunch tomorrow!!!)

Gotta run to rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment