Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2/2

Work out-done. That's all I have to say about that...

Right now, to be honest, I'm sorta freaking out about skin cancer. Not that I HAVE skin cancer...but I just watched this video about it and it's making me paranoid. Also, a good friend of mine just went through the whole process of finding out he had melanoma and then having surgery and is now in remission.

Anyway, I do have a little bump on my arm that is a bit worrying. I'm going to a dermatologist soon. In fact, I'm going to schedule an appointment tomorrow. Just to be on the safe side. It's scary to think that I need to be checked for a disease that could kill me. Sometimes I think if I don't go to the doctor for these types of things they'll never find it and I'll be okay. Sorta like: if I don't see it or know about it, it doesn't exist. But, we all know that isn't really the case.

Ugh. Sometimes growing up (old) isn't that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment